The design, planning, coordination and production of your wedding event consist of multiple vendors, many people and numerous details. Below is a brief overview of the duties provided.
Services Overview Included:
- Unlimited phone and email communications prior to event,
- Event design with creative concepts for theme, design and decor,
- Wedding budget development and management,
- Assistance contracting venue including a venue scouting trip,
- Vendor selection and management of only the best professionals for event style, personality and budget,
- Review and negotiation of vendor contracts,
- Coordinate menu and beverage selection and tastings,
- Arrangement of guest accommodations,
- Maintain deposits and payments to all vendors
- A detailed timeline and event production schedule,
- Schedule and attend final walk-thru with vendors and party prior to event,
- Direction and assisting the bridal party throughout the wedding day,
- Collect and secure all wedding gifts and keepsakes at the end of the reception,
Full Services Planning
Planning a wedding can be a full time job and we know the modern couple is very busy which is why this is our primary service. With our Full Planning services, we are ready to be your expert partner in guiding and advising you every step of the way. We begin by getting to know you both, discussing your priorities, mapping your budget and building your dream vendor team. We keep you on track, coordinate scheduling, conceptualize a personalized design, manage logistics and answer any questions along the way.
The success of every event greatly depends on the team of professionals you hire to execute the details. We have spent years building relationships and partnering with the best vendors in the industry. Based on our experience, we will pair you with vendors that are incredibly creative and talented, going above and beyond your expectations.
When Bella Events is involved from the start, we will be able to create and refine your vision to establish a consistent aesthetic from beginning to end.